IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YANKALILLA LIBRARY
Last updated 2nd June 2020.
Yankalilla Library is open (phase 2) from Tuesday 2nd June 2020.
We are pleased to welcome customers back into the library with the following SA Health directives in place to ensure the health and safety of our staff and guests:
- A maximum of 20 people are welcome in the building at any time.
- Normal opening hours apply.
- Please ensure social distancing of 1.5 meters.
- Please use hand sanitiser provided on entry.
- Please follow signage and staff instructions in the library regarding social distancing and hygiene.
- No programs, events or room bookings will be offered in this phase.
- Your name and contact details must be recorded for contact tracing by staff when you enter the library.
We are excited to offer you the opportunity to browse and select items to borrow, but please respect others and keep your visits short. When you arrive at the library, please ring the doorbell and wait for staff to assist you.
Please remember that the Digital Library is always open.
Welcome to Yankalilla Library Service!
Yankalilla Library is located in The Centre, 181 Main South Road Yankalilla.
Today’s libraries are a lot more than just books. We offer free access to Wi-Fi, internet, computers, online resources and daily newspapers. Our library has resources and opportunities for anyone living, working or studying both locally and across the State.
The Library Service is funded in a partnership between your Council and the South Australian State Government and is a member of the One Card Statewide Consortium.
181 Main South Road, Yankalilla
Phone: (08) 8558 2043