The Centre promotes a strong, vibrant and inclusive community by helping people feel supported, connect with each other, and engage in various activities.
Drop in and have a look around, grab a coffee from the automatic coffee machine, and relax in the indoor or outdoor seating areas. There is a large park area outside including a skate park and playground for kids to play.
The Centre is also home to Yankalilla Library, where you can enjoy free access to computers, wi-fi, and a collection of books, magazines, and other resources.
There are many events held at The Centre. Why not take a look at What’s On at the Centre this month?
The Centre is home to a range of facilities for community use, including:
- Yankalilla Library
- Free wi-fi facilities using your library membership
- A commercial kitchen (available for hire)
- Meeting rooms (available for hire)
- Small tables and chairs to sit and relax
- Undercover seating area
- Automatic coffee machine - freshly ground and brewed coffee and hot chocolate ($2 per cup)
- Park area consisting of a skate park, BMX track, playground equipment, adult outdoor gym - and more!
Find the Centre at:
181 Main South Road, Yankalilla
Phone: (08) 8558 2043