Room Hire is currently unavailable as part of Council's response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Please check the library's homepage for updates: click here.
The Centre has several rooms and facilities available for hire.
What Rooms Can I Hire?
- Large Meeting Room (max 40 people) with 4 trestle tables, 40 chairs and whiteboard available.
- Small Meeting Room (max 4 people) with 2 small meeting tables, 6 chairs, whiteboard and wall mounted monitor with HDMI capability available.
- Commercial Kitchen with crockery, cutlery, kitchen utensils, fridge, commercial dishwasher, oven, microwave, urn, filtered water and cleaning tools available.
- Please refer to: The Centre Room Hire Guidelines and Application Form 2019(229 kb)
- The fees and charges associated with room hire can be found here: Fees and Charges(588 kb)
For further information, please contact Sandra Skinner on 8558 2043 or email email@example.com.