Yankalilla Council Transport Service (YCTS) provides support to residents living in their own homes and is funded by the Department of Health under their Commonwealth Home Support Program (CHSP) and the District Council of Yankalilla. 
Community transport is available to permanent residents 65 years of age or older and carers thereof or 50 years and over for Aboriginal and Torrens Strait Islander people.
Transport is available for medical, allied health appointments as well as outings that benefit general wellbeing. See this Flyer(310 kb).
This service is administered and co-ordinated by the District Council of Yankalilla and driving offered by a dedicated team of volunteers. Council provides training and support for volunteer workers.
Payment for the service is by donations and guidelines are listed in this CHSP Client Contribution Policy 2018(112 kb). 
If you are needing help with transport, or have a general enquiry please feel free to contact the CHSP Officers on (08) 8558 4086 between 8.00 am and 4.00 pm weekdays.
However, in emergencies please call 000.
Full Detailed Brochure: YCTS Brochure(139 kb)
 Although this service is funded by the Australian Government Department of Health and the District Council of Yankalilla the material contained herein does not necessarily represent the views or policies of the Australian Government.
 The District Council of Yankalilla has adopted a CHSP client contribution policy in accordance with the requirements of the funding agreement with the Commonwealth Government. CHSP client contribution policy 2018 PDF
Community Bus Service
Click here to visit our page regarding this service
Other options available in the District
Adelaide Airport Flyer
- Door to Door: Adelaide Airport of Keswick Interstate Railway
- Does not operate on Saturdays
- Bookings are Essential - Contact 1300 856 444
- Your Personalised Door to Door Service
- Bookings are essential - Contact Lel Rees 0439 919 404
The Back Yard Universe
- A local Mini-Bus Operator
- Contact Fraser Farrell 0488 705 224 or visit their website for more information about their service.
- Transport to and from Adelaide by bus can be arranged through Sealink. Phone (08) 8413 6199 for bookings. Office hours are 6.00am to 7.00pm daily. The service departs Cape Jervis at approximately 9.35am and arrives in Adelaide at approximately 11.25am.
- The Adelaide to Cape Jervis route departs Adelaide at approximately 3.45pm and arrives at Cape Jervis at 5.25pm.
- Travelling through the Fleurieu Peninsula to Kangaroo Island can be accomplished through contacting www.sealink.com.au for bookings and schedules.