Becoming a Yankalilla Library member is easy and it’s free. Anybody of any age is welcome to join. If you are under 18 years of age you will require a guarantor (someone over the age of 18). You can join at the library or online.
If you are not a member of any Public Library in South Australia:
- You will need to provide personal identification.
- If you are under 18 years of age, you will need to bring a parent or guardian and their personal identification.
- You must agree to comply with library Terms and Conditions.
If you are a member of another Public Library in South Australia:
- You do not need to join again. Use your existing public library card at Yankalilla Library.
- Please bring your library card with you.
- If you have lost your library card, or if your details have changed, please bring some personal identification with you.
Types of Personal Identification:
We require photo ID and proof of your current address to become a library member.
Photo ID can include: Driver’s licence, Passport, Student card, and Proof of age card.
Evidence of your residential address can include: Centrelink/Health care cards, utility bills (e.g. phone, electricity, water, gas by recognised provider), Council rates notice, bank statement and Residential Tenancy agreement.
Term and Conditions:
Full terms and conditions can be viewed in the library.