Do you struggle to get in to the Yankalilla Library because of health or access issues?
Do you know someone who would enjoy a regular home library visit?
The Home Library Service offer a free home delivery service for eligible people.
Who is eligible?
- Residents of the District Council of Yankalilla
- The aged, who for whatever reason find it difficult to access the Library
- People with disabilities who find it difficult to access the Library
- People with limited mobility including those with vision impairment, acrophobia etc
- Carers of the above
- Young children who are in care of any of the above groups
How does the service work?
The Home Library Service staff person meets with you to gather some information around what you like to read, watch or listen to so that a personal profile can be built up to help with selection of materials?
Your library items will be delivered to your home and exchanged on a regular basis, so a schedule will be set up so that you will always know when to expect your next delivery.
What’s for loan?
Customers have access to all resources held by the Yankalilla Library as well as to all the resources of the other Public Libraries in South Australia through the onecard Network.
How to join?
If you are interested in this service or know someone who you think may benefit from this service please contact the library:
- Phone: 8558 2043
- Address: 181 Main South Road, Yankalilla SA 5203.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also fill in a Referral Form with a potential customer’s details and drop it in to the Library.
For more information view the links below.