Tenders, Contracts and Expressions of Interest
When the District Council of Yankalilla has any public tenders, requests for proposals or similar documents they can be accessed by vising the Tenders SA website.
Tenders are required to be lodged by the due date and closing time. Late or non conforming tenders may not be considered so please take note of the Conditions of Tendering.
The District Council of Yankalilla Procurement Policy is established pursuant to section 49 of the Local Government Act 1999 (SA)
Council's Purchase Order outlining Terms and Conditions
WHS & Risk Management Pre Qualified Contractors Register
Pre Qualified Contractors Information Kit
We are committed to Work Health and Safety by ensuring the safety of our workers, contractors, ratepayers and visitors. All potential contractors must agree to abide by the safety policies and procedures which we have adopted. All of our workers work within these safety guidelines.
Our contractors and their workers are also expected to abide by these guidelines.
- the purpose in having a Pre Qualified Contractors Register is to ensure that there is a pool of contractors, who are able to provide a range of services that meet the appropriate Work Health and Safety, Insurance and WorkCover standards;
- where the need arises to engage the services of a contractor, the contractor will be selected from the Pre Qualified Contractors Register;
- if a tenderer is on the Pre Qualified Contractors Register list they will not be required to submit Work Health and Safety, Insurance or WorkCover documentation with their tender;
- for those tenderers who are not on the Pre Qualified Contractors Register they can download and complete an application form, or contact the contract manager, to ensure compliance;
- an annual questionnaire will be forwarded to all contractors on the Pre Qualified Contractors Register in order for them to pre-qualify for the following calendar year;
- each contractor will also be required to provide documentary proof of their WorkCover Registration and Certificate of Currency from their insurers, not their brokers, for the appropriate insurances; and.
- only those contractors who provide Work Health and Safety Insurance and WorkCover documentation to an acceptable standard will be retained on the Contractor Register.
Should you want to become a Registered Contractor of the District Council of Yankalilla, please download the files from the links below and return the completed forms to the contract manager.