Having difficulty with your TV Reception?
Please try these steps prior to calling the television broadcasters.
If one or two stations are affected:
* Check with neighbours to determine if they too are having difficulties
* Ensure that your antenna is pointed towards the TV tower
TV Tower Locations:
Myponga: off the end of Trigg Point Road
Yankalilla: on Jervois Road
Carrickalinga: on the hill at the end of Brown Road
Normanville: on the hill above Turnberry Drive
Cape Jervis: on Sappers Road
* You may need to re-boot power to your TV by switching the power supply off at the wall then on again
* You may need to re-tune your TV again, follow this link for detailed instructions for re-tuning www.digitalready.gov.au/retune
* Contact the appropriate broadcaster, see below as they may be aware of the difficulties and/or can refer the issue to TX Australia
|Seven Network||08 8342 7777||02 8777 7777|
|Nine Network||08 8267 0111||02 9906 9999|
|Ten Network||08 8225 1010||02 9650 1010|
|ACB Network||08 8343 4000||02 8333 5598|
|SBS Network||1800 500 727|
If all channels are affected, there could be, or may have been a power outage. Follow this link www.sapowernetworks.com.au and click on 'Customers' or 'View current power interruptions' or call 131 261 to determine if there is a scheduled or unscheduled power outage that may have affected your tower location.