Council has fully funded a local business to provide a community bus service one (1) day per week.
Each THURSDAY the bus will provide a service from Cape Jervis through to Yankalilla and either on to Victor Harbor or Noarlunga Centre.
The Community Bus travels to:
- Victor Harbor on the 1st, 3rd and 5th Thursdays of each month
- Noarlunga Centre on the 2nd and 4th Thursdays of each month
Pickups and drop offs each Thursday are:
- Cape Jervis (Tavern / General Store)
- Delamere (General Store)
- Second Valley (Soldiers Memorial Hall)
- Wirrina Cove (New Terry Resort reception)
- Normanville / Lady Bay (Beachside Park reception)
- Carrickalinga (corner of Bennett St and Broadbeach Dr)
- Normanville (Andrew Ave bus shelter opposite Foodland)
- Yankalilla Visitor Information Centre
- Yankalilla (Bus shelter opposite Foodland)
- Yankalilla CFS
Then, when the bus is travelling to Victor Harbor, the following stops are available for pickup/dropoff:
- Inman Valley (General Store / Cafe)
- Victor Harbor (Shopping Centre)
Then, when the bus is travelling to Noarlunga Centre, the following stops are available for pickup/dropoff:
- Myponga (Country Picnic Bakery)
- Colonnades Shopping Centre
Timetables and Pick Up Locations
Timetable (2-sided. Map on page 2) Community Bus Timetable(2121 kb)
There is a $5 per person each way fare which can be paid in cash or via EFTPOS on the bus.
Extra Information About this AWESOME Service
No bookings will be taken and all passengers must be able to board the bus without assistance from the driver.
Children under 10 years old must be accompanied by an adult and we are unable to supply child seats or capsules. The bus has 3 places with anchor points.
For passengers who have paid for a return trip, a seat is reserved for them. Remaining seats (if any) are available on a first-come-first served basis.
For drop off in between the timetables stops, please discuss with the driver when boarding the bus. We can drop off at most points en route if it is safe to stop.
We can also drop off at many location within Victor Harbor and along Beach Road in Christies Beach - if you need picking up from the same point discuss with the driver when boarding the bus.
For pickups from Cape Jervis Station caravan park, Cape Jervis ferry terminal and the Heysen Trail head, SMS or phone 0488 705 224 BEFORE 8:30am.
During our RETURN trips from Noarlunga we can pickup passengers from the Victory Hotel and Aldinga Hotel who are going to Myponga or beyond. Please SMS or phone 0488 705 224 before 8:30am to discuss this service.