Council’s Customer Service and the Community Outreach Team are working together to provide a broader service to the community through locating ourselves once a month at Cape Jervis and Myponga.
Council is continuously looking at how to improve customer service delivery and continue to build on our connections with the community so we see this is as a great opportunity.
Community members at Cape Jervis and Myponga have shown a keen interest in connecting with Council through this new initiative which is why Council Connect will initially be located within these areas.
During the visit from Council, the following will be available to residents:
- Payment for services e.g. registrations of pets, fines, rates
- Queries re general services e.g. waste management, fire permits
- Updates in Dogs and Cats Online (DACO)
- Customer Requests
- Sale of caddy bin bags
- A selection of brochures will be available
- Education in how to make online payments and navigate the website
PLEASE NOTE: CARD/EFTPOS PAYMENTS ONLY ACCEPTED
- Chatting all things community
- Potential township or community projects
- Outdoor games or activities
- Regional Support Services information
- Linking to Community Connect
Council Connect will be on the first Wednesday of every month. Click Here to download Flyer.
The first date is Wednesday 3 February 2020.
- Cape Jervis Community Club 9.30am – 12.30pm
- Myponga Community Centre 2.00pm – 5.00pm
Stay tuned for further information on upcoming activities, opportunities to talk to people in different Council departments and hear about what’s happening within the community.
Please note, with the unpredictable nature of COVID-19, if circumstances change these dates may be temporarily cancelled