Welcome to the Business CONNECTIONS Centre Online Home!
Business operators that network create opportunity. This is why we have introduced the Business CONNECTIONS Centre - to provide ways that businesses can better connect with each-other & with Council.
On the 4th of December 2013 we began rolling out the Business CONNECTIONS Centre to offer the business community of the Yankalilla District better ways to connect together and with Council. If you run a business in the District, or are a keen observer, REGISTER your interest with us. The Business CONNECTIONS Directory will go live in January 2014.
This site will act as a conduit for sharing information & opportunity & we hope it becomes your go-to place for connecting with Council & the business community of the Yankalilla District. As this is a new initiative we will build on this site over the coming months & encourage any feedback you'd like to share with us.
Each Wednesday the Business CONNECTIONS Centre will take up residence at The Youth & Communty Centre (181 Main South Road, Yankalilla). We envisage that space at The Centre could be used by business people for meetings and training. If you have any ideas, or need facilities for a specific purpose, talk to us, we might be able to help.
If you have anything you'd like to share or discuss please contact Amber Wilson, Council's Economic & Tourism Development Leader on (08) 8558 0200 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Business CONNECTIONS Network - there's benefits in registering!
Join the Business CONNECTIONS Network for free for a great opportunity to connect with others, discuss issues & successes. Businesses registered with the Network will be asked to renew their registration annually to ensure that details are kept un-to-date.
We offer three tiers of registration to the Business CONNECTIONS Network, get involved at the level that suits you...
Go to www.yankalilla.sa.gov.au/BCCregister to join today.
FULL BUSINESS REGISTRATION
- Provides you with a free listing of your business on the Business CONNECTIONS Directory that will go live on this site in January 2014 to allow both customers & other business people to easily connect with you.
- Full Registration will also give you access to the Business CONNECTIONS Facebook Group, the online forum where you can share experiences, challenges & successes as well as post information that may interest fellow business operators.
- We will run special events for Full Members througout 2014 & you will be added to the Business CONNECTIONS Network emailing list to make sure you're always getting the lastest info. REGISTER
NEW BUSINESS REGISTRATION
- Gives you all the benefits of Full Registration for the limited time of three months so you can get a taste for our network before committing to Full Registration.
- The purpose of this membership is to allow people looking to set up a new business in the District access to our business community before they open their doors. REGISTER
KEEN OBSERVER SUBSCRIPTION
- For those who don't operate a business, but would like to stay connected with the business community, this subscription adds you to the Business CONNECTIONS Network emailing list to make sure you're always getting the lastest info. REGISTER
Useful links for business
CLICK HERE to see the other organisations you could be connecting to...